Last modified: [Nov. 4, 2020]
Cortica Republic LLC dba Corc Yoga and our subsidiaries and affiliates ("Corc Yoga", "we" or “us”) respect your privacy and commit to protecting it through our compliance with the practices described in this notice.
The Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, services, social networks or applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow the third party to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites, and we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES FOR PROCESSING AND STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. By engaging with our Website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued engagement with our Website after any such revisions indicates that you accept and consent to them, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use different types of data that you provide to us:
- Personal Information that we may use to directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username or other similar identifier, or any other identifier we may use to contact you online or offline ("personal information").
- Non-personal data that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as demographic information, statistics, or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal data. For example, we may aggregate personal data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, or operating system and platform.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions from our Website at and time, products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Your health information and sometime medical information to make sure you are fit to participate in our program.
- You travel information. For example, if you are participating in our retreat program, you will complete a form of your dietary requirements and emergency contract.
If we combine or connect non-personal, technical, or demographic data with personal data so that it directly or indirectly identifies an individual, we treat the combined information as personal data.
How We Collect Personal Information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order, submit forms relating to our services and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies or from third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers.
- User contributions. You also may provide information for us to publish or display ("post") on public Website areas or transmit to other Website users or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). You submit User Contributions for posting and transmission to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for User Contributions by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of any Website users with whom you choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so we may customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking) for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Our Website pages and emails may contain web beacons (small transparent embedded images or objects, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording Website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity.
We do not control how these third-party tracking technologies operate or how they may use the collected data. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Personal Data Use Choices.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to provide you with products, offer you services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing regarding our products and services, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the personal data we collect include to:
- Present our Website and provide you with the information, products, services, and support that you request from us.
- Meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing or collections, or comply with legal requirements.
- Fulfil the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
- Notify you about changes to our Website, products, or services.
- Ensure that we present our Website content in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Administer our Website and conduct internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
- Improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- Enable your participation in our Website's interactive, social media, or other similar features (i.e., Google, Facebook and Twitter).
- Protect our Website, employees, or operations.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising that may interest you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may use non-personal data for any business purpose.
How We Share Information with Others
We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We use third party service providers to perform functions or services on our behalf. When we transfer your information, we require all our service providers to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of the Personal Information and data. We take steps to ensure that these parties take protecting your privacy as seriously as we do. We may share your personal data with:
- Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and our affiliates.
- Business partners, suppliers, service providers, sub-contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization).
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant ads to you and others. We do not disclose data about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in a specific location). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Credit reference agencies when required to assess your credit score before entering into a contract with you.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purposes that we disclose when you provide the data.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where one of the transferred assets is the personal data we hold.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions for Sale [https://corcyoga.com/pages/website-terms-of-use] and/or the Retreat Terms and Conditions [https://corcyoga.com] and other agreements that may apply.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction.
We may share non-personal data without restriction.
Consent to Personal Data Transfer
We are based in the United States. We may process, store, and transfer the personal data we collect, in and to a country outside your own, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our Websites, you consent to this transfer, storing, or processing.
Your Personal Data Use Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established a privacy center where you can view and make certain decisions about your personal data use [PRIVACY CENTER LINK].
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out by [clicking here]. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message. [This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.]]
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [URL TO OPT-OUT FUNCTION.] You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, or include plug-ins enabling third-party features. If you follow a link to any third-party website or engage a third-party plug-in, please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third parties.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You can access, review, and change your personal data by logging into your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete personal data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information's accuracy.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or because other Website users may have copied or stored them.
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.]
Children's Online Privacy
We do not direct our Website to minors and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16 or as defined by local legal requirements. If we learn we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected or received personal data from a child without appropriate consent, we will delete it. If you believe we mistakenly or unintentionally collected any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We will post any changes we may make to our privacy notice on this page. If the changes materially alter how we use or treat your personal data we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Please address questions, comments, and requests regarding this privacy notice and our privacy practices to Cortica Republic LLC, 2295 Moortown Dr., Tustin, CA 92782 or email us at email@example.com.
Our appointed privacy representative is Christine Moghadam.